Lauren will be 4 years old and Catherine will be 5 months old.. ?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Someone needs to explain to me where the time went because, Wow... it is going by too fast. This time next year Lauren will be a Kindergartener and I will again be wondering how we got to that point so quickly.
Lauren has been still adjusting to having Catherine get (and require) lots of attention. And that is why I think she has been extra clingy to me lately. Sometimes when I drop her off at school she reaches for me and doesn't want me to leave. I'm not gonna lie... sometimes I get quite frustrated by this, but I think she is only acting that way because we have not had as much time with just the two of us like we used to. So, I'm going to work on having just me and Lauren time! I know she needs it and I miss it too.
And I still can't believe my Lauren will be 4 on Sunday. I was in my 20's when she was born and now I'm flying through my 30's! She is just a doll and we love her to pieces. And already I can tell that Catherine is going to look up to her big sister big time. She smiles so big everytime she sees Lauren. I love that!
And Catherine... sweet baby. She really is a great baby! She doesn't fuss very much and she's a great eater. Speaking of which... I told the daycare that they could start trying cereal with her if they wanted and she ate everything they gave her yesterday. Little stinker won't eat any of it for me! Maybe I didn't put enough applesauce in it though... I'm sure that was it. :) I did decide to go ahead and start her on baby food today though. Her first meal will be sweet potatoes! I hope she likes them. They were a favorite of Lauren's. Lauren's first experience with baby food was squash and she got way more on her face and bib than in her mouth. So, we'll have to take some pictures for comparison!
No comments:
Post a Comment