Uh oh Momma... what are you fixin' to do?
She didn't care for it too much! Basically she rolled it around in her mouth and then spit it right back out.
What is this stuff?
Hmmm... not sure what to think.
Um, yea, I'm not swallowing a bit of this.
Last Sunday night I tried it again with a tiny bit of applesauce. She reacted just about the same. I think she accidentally swallowed some. But just the one bite went down. And she gagged on it a little.
Get it out! Get it out of my mouth!
Oh well! We'll keep trying. I looked back at a comparison with Lauren and I remember that Lauren never did eat cereal. She refused it completely. We also had some trouble getting Lauren to eat baby food too, but she eventually caught on and did great.
You lose Momma. I win!
So, I'm not worried about Catherine. After all, she's only one week shy of being 5 months old so we've got lots of time!






No comments:
Post a Comment