Thursday, August 18, 2011

Baby Food! And trying to sit!

Giving it a go with sweet potatoes last night...


On our first attempt Catherine was semi-cooperative with it.

That changed quickly.


She was too hungry so I gave her a bottle.  Then a couple hours later I tried again.

Yummy!


Big sister helping.  :)



This one make me giggle so much.  It looks like she is gonna eat my face!


All in all, she did alright.  Getting about half a container of sweet potatoes down before she started pushing the spoon out with her tongue.  I will call that a success!


Also, sister keeps trying to sit up all the time.  I think she is tired of leaning back.  Although she doesn't lean back unless she is in the car seat, and even then she is trying to sit up.  (We are on specific instructions to not apply any pressure to the back of her head due to the flat spot... we go back in September for another evaluation, but we think it is rounding out, so hopefully no helmet!)



She's really working those abs!

No comments: