Tuesday, January 25, 2011

4D with Little Sister

Little Sister Steiner's 4D ultrasound was this afternoon.  I am 28 1/2 weeks today and she weighed 2 lbs 13 oz.  Everything checked out and she was described as "perfectly healthy!"  Yeah!  Her heart has all 4 chambers looking good and her heartbeat was at 146.  She is still a girl.  :)

I brought my 4D pictures from when we did this with Lauren and I think they look a lot alike!  Both have big cheeks, full lips, and a very round face.

She is sitting VERY low and decided she was going to be a bit stubborn today.  She didn't move around a whole lot, so most of the pictures she is facing the same way.

Here are some pictures of Little Sister:





Her name is Catherine. 
(middle name is still pending discussions...
but it will begin with the letter E.  She will have Trey's initials.  He's a 3rd.)

2 comments:

Amanda L. said...

Woohoo!! Ok, so her first name has officially been decided on?!?! I wasn't sure if it was or not! How about Catherine Ewing?? LOL just kidding ;)

LA and BD said...

I love the name Catherine -- great choice! It sounds great with Lauren, too. So wait...I'm confused...Trey's initials are CE? Oh, maybe he's a III?