Some of the things Lauren says these days are just funny. She is extremely observant and remembers e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g. For example, when we are leaving the house and we happen to be going in Daddy's vehicle she reminds me that it's a truck, not a car. Because usually I'm telling her, "Okay, it's time to go, let's go get in the car!" And she's says, "No, mama, the truck, it's not a car." Technically, she's right. And she gets me everytime.
I hug her ALL the time and usually I always say I Love You SO MUCH! And kiss her on the cheek, head, or nose. So, lately, everytime I give her a hug, she says I Love You So Much before I can say it! And she hugs me back. And then I melt into a puddle right there on the floor.
Everytime she wears a dress she twirls around and says, "I'm a little princess!" And if I have on a dress, she tells me I'm a little princess too. (I may have posted on this before, but I can't remember. I'm getting old and my memory is failing.)
But she's got some sass now too. She is starting to get opinionated about certain things. Of course, she always wants to do everything by herself. And if I even try to help her out of bed, get in/out of the bathtub, get undressed, etc, she will have a meltdown/fit of "LEMME DO IT!!!!!!". Little Miss Independent for sure.
And I'm starting to hear a lot more of - "I don't want to!" We have a few battles every now and then.
But I love that she is starting to ask Why? a lot now. Oh, I'm sure I will get tired of answering the Why? question after a while, but for now it's fun.



No comments:
Post a Comment