Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Let's just say she's not a fan

Lauren got to see Santa Claus last weekend at the Bass Pro Shop Winterland in Bossier.  On the way to the Santa line we stopped to see the fish.  They were HUGE!


We had to wait about 30 minutes.  Santa had just gone on a break when we got in the line.  At least we got to first when he came back!  He was a GREAT Santa.  Although he didn't say much, he really looked the part.  Real beard and great smile!

Here we are waiting in the front of the line.  Brady had fun playing by Santa's big rocking chair.



































Kennedy and Brady did great. 

Lauren, not so much.


I hope I haven't scarred her for life.  Everytime we read The Night Before Christmas book, she says, "I don't like Santa.  I don't like it."  And she wants to turn the page quickly.  Hopefully by next year she will have forgotten all about it.

Bless her heart.


After we saw Santa and gathered some composure, we went to make candy cane reindeer.  They were pretty cute!
















All in all, we had a pretty good time.  As long as you leave out the part where I peeled Lauren off of me to sit on Santa's lap.

1 comment:

Amanda L. said...

Omigosh...I'm so sorry she didn't like Santa, but that picture made me crack up! Yes, hopefully her Santa nightmares diminish before next Christmas! Poor sweetie!