Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas 2009 - a recap

Christmas 2009 was great.  I think we had a great time with our families.

1.  Christmas Eve service at Nina and Papa's church.  Lauren and I missed communion because she had to potty, which ended in stage fright, but at least she tried.


After the service we went back to Nina and Papa's house for dinner (Crawfish Fettuccine!) and to decorate cookies for Santa.


After all the kids went to bed we went to work finishing up wrapping Christmas presents and assembling them.  I didn't get any pictures of Trey putting together Lauren's tricycle because I was busy wrapping presents, but I did get a picture of all the men putting together a toy for Brady.
How many men does it take to put together a plastic big wheel?





All the Christmas loot.  These are all the presents for all the grandkids.


2.  Christmas morning!  Lauren slept in until about 9:00 am so we had to get some breakfast in her before we opened presents.  She is the slowest eater in the morning (who am I kidding?  She eats slow unless its macaroni and cheese), so I was just itching to get her in front of the tree so she could see her tricycle!

She loved it!


More presents from Mama and Daddy.


After Christmas lunch, playing with PlayDoh in Papa's lap.


Riding her tricycle in the COLD!  It was freezing and very windy so we didn't stay outside too long.


3.  Christmas afternoon - While the kids were napping, the grown ups played with the Wii.  It was so much fun!  But the boxing game was exhausting.



We came home on Sunday.  Lauren was worn out from all the Christmas fun.



It was a great Christmas and I have a TON more pictures!  I'll probably have more specific posts at a later time.

1 comment:

Amanda L. said...

Awww Lauren looks so cute bundled up on her tricycle!! I'm so glad it was a hit! And yes, I've heard the boxing game can wear you out!