Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Worse than forgetting deordorant?

I JUST realized something... this is sad and a little gross.

I forgot to brush my teeth this morning!  I did rinse with mouthwash before hitting the shower, and I usually brush my teeth after I get out, but my toothbrush is in the bathroom, upstairs.   

OVEY.

Don't you wish you worked with me?  I could run by and tell you Good Morning! with not the most fresh breath.  Nice.

I can't believe I forgot to do that!  It's Lauren's fault... and this new standard time.  She woke up early again because it's bright at 6:30 now and I got all messed up with the routine.  As soon as I topped the stairs I heard, "MaaaaaaaMaaaaaaaaaa!"

I need to eat a tin of Altoids... after the banana I'm about the eat for breakfast.

Oh! Oh!  OH!!!  I think I have a toothbrush in my desk!!!  YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a minty fresh day, ya'll.

1 comment:

meredith said...

That is funny, Tracy. I think I may have forgotten to wash my hair. I did take a shower, but for some reason my hair has been unusually oily today. I really can't remember if I did or not. Weird! Just thought I would share.