Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Treatment Number 5 (updated)

*** UPDATE ***
We are to be at the hospital tomorrow morning (Friday) at 7:30 am. Lauren's surgery time is at 9:30 am. Thanks for praying for her!


I am really trying to not be stressed out. I am learning to just not worry so much about the little things. This is hard, being that I am details kind of person.

  • We are packing the furniture onto the moving truck on Thursday.

  • We are unloading the furniture into the new house on Friday

  • Lauren is undergoing her 5th laser treatment for PWS on Friday.

  • Work is busy this week with deadlines.
We have a lot going on. But really, one at a time it isn't all that bad. If I can remember to find the camera I will post some before and after pictures of Lauren's laser treatment. I've got some good before ones, they just aren't onto the computer yet.

Could I ask you a favor? Would you please pray for us? Not only that all goes well moving and such... But also a specific pray for Lauren and me on Friday? Please pray that we will be able to see the doctor before her laser treatment. I don't usually see her at all when we are at the hospital ... just talk to her on the phone in the lobby after it's over. Please pray that she will visit with us in person. I want to talk to her about the progress we are making with the treatments and get her thoughts on future treatments. Also, (and this might not make any sense to you) but pray that the doctor will make the laser spots very close together. It seems to me that Lauren's fading would be much better if the laser "dots" were next to each other instead of spaced out as they have been in the past.


Thanks so much for your prayers!


1 comment:

Megan @ Hold it Up to the Light said...

Hey Tracy! Thanks for stopping by my blog, and thanks for posting my button!

I will definitely be in prayer for you and little Lauren. I know just how you feel, and I am so happy I found your blog....thanks for coming out of hiding!

Lauren is precious and I know that she and Greer will both grow up knowing that we did everything possible to give them the best life ever!

Praying for all those things you mentioned, and peace to you!!!