Monday, March 16, 2009

Friday Night Lights...

Does anyone else love this show??? I love it! I am addicted to the dynamic between Coach Taylor and "The Boosters". I love that Mrs. Taylor is the Principal now. And who doesn't love high school romance? Although I would have to say that I am seriously disappointed in Tyra for following that rodeo boy to Dallas. I was happy and sad to see Jason move to New York to be near his baby boy... And according to next week's preview, Coach Taylor is going to catch Julie and Matt doing something they should NOT be doing. There is so much to keep up with!!!


Now... I realize that some of you are frowning at me... Yes, I know it's not the BEST show from a moral standpoint. With all the high school partying and behaviors and "what not". But I can't help it that I'm hooked!


I really think it has to do with me not going to a "normal" high school. We did not have a football team. That's right... we were an "academic" school and I totally missed out on all the excitement of high school football, and everything that goes with it.


So now I am living vicariously through a TV show... and I'm 29 years old. And yes, I get way too involved in the story line. But I don't care.

I still love Riggins and Layla, and Matt and Julie, and Landry and Tyra. And Coach and Mrs. Taylor. LOVE 'EM ALL!


No comments: