Friday, March 13, 2009

Today is the BIG day!!!

Today we sign papers to buy our new house!!! Hip, Hip, Hooray!!! I'm just a little excited. But mostly terrified of writing that monster check out to the title company. GULP.

Must.take.deep.breaths....

But I think next Friday I'll be even MORE excited when we get to move in!!! This coming week will be filled with carpet cleaning, house cleaning, re-keying locks, and painting before we actually move in there.

This weekend we will finish up packing the little things we've still got lying around... like pots and pans and the few dishes we didn't pack a few weeks ago. We'll be eating sandwiches on paper plates this coming week. Hopefully I can lose some weight doing that. Ha!
I'm sure I'll pack all the rest of my clothes except a week's worth... that'll be fun. I'll have ZERO to choose from next week. But it will make the move easier!

Also, next Friday, aka "Moving Day" is Lauren's 5th laser treatment for PWS. Lauren and I will be in LR while Trey and helpers are moving. It's sure to be an interesting day!

No comments: