Monday, January 19, 2009

See the new button?

See the new button? The one over there ------->>>>>>>> on my sidebar?

It says Praying for Harper... because I am. And I have been all day. My heart is heavy for this sweet Christian woman. Once again, I do not know her, and she does not know me, but her new baby (born just this past Friday) is sick. She is in the NICU. I am unsure of all the details, but God knows.

Her story is amazing and full of God's glory. Please pray for a miracle for baby Harper. And pray for her Mama, Kelly, and her Daddy, Scott.

Almight Father is the GREAT PHYSICIAN and can heal this sweet baby. I pray that is His will.

I am hoping that no news is good news since she hasn't updated her blog all day. My hope is that she is holding that sweet baby, for the first time of an infinite number of times.

No comments: