Baby girl has all of these toys to play with... and more.
But she likes to play with this:
We are at home today... Lauren is sickly with a stomach virus. The couple times she woke up last night were filled with stink... no, STANK... a whole lot of stank. Thankfully she has not been sick this morning. Let's hope she makes a speedy recovery.
So, I am at home all day today. I couldn't go anywhere if I wanted to since Trey has the car and his truck is also parked at his work. We are trying to keep the truck down there during the week in case Lauren gets sick and someone has to take her home early one day. Well, you can see that totally backfired. At least I don't need to go anywhere. It's too cold anyway.
So, being home at home one day during the week is like a dream come true! Except, I really don't know what to do with myself. The house really isn't dirty.... I just cleaned this weekend. I suppose I could make the bed. HA! I would love to take a shower but I'm afraid that she'll get sick in the bed during her nap (yes, she is napping, I am not ignoring her) and I won't hear her because I'll be in the shower deep conditioning my hair. Maybe I'll just stay in my pajamas all day too. Yes, that sounds like a plan.
Now, if you'll excuse me I must go change the channel on the TV because if I have to listen or watch a crazy soap opera today I just might go insane. Well, except All My Children, but even then I would be totally lost since I haven't seen that show in like 4 years.
It's hump day. Yea! The week is halfway over.
No comments:
Post a Comment