Friday, October 10, 2008

I know you're on the edge of your seat

Deodorant. That's what I forgot to do/put on. And I'm so glad it wasn't a hot day yesterday. And that I don't work outside.


Wow. I had TWO people comment. I just can't believe how popular I am. :)

8 comments:

Melissa said...

1) I typed a comment yesterday afternoon, but it didn't show up! :( My guess was that you forgot Trey. I also made a comment to Ashley saying that she wasn't allowed to comment on blogs when she hasn't updates hers since July! ;) HA HA!

2) Unfortunately, I have also forgotten to put on deodorant once before going to work! I had to stop at a 24 hour Kroger across the street from the hospital and buy some. You know the check out lady knew what I was doing. Why else do you buy only deodorant at 6:00 in the morning???

Melissa said...

Ooops...should say "updated"-I'm not much of a proofreader!

The Proctors said...

You are too funny!! I've definitely done that one before too!!

Anonymous said...

I think everyone has done that a time or two, myself included!!

Tracy said...

Mel - It's sad that it NEVER occurred to me to stop and get a new tube of deodorant. I'm guessing it's because Trey has put the FEAR in me about stopping anywhere down here in the Bluff. He thinks I'll get robbed... it's very possible he's right. So, I sweated it out - but not too bad. :)
That's funny that a few folks thought I would forget Trey! He's usually driving, so it's more likely that he would forget me. But I sure hope not! :)

Speirs Family said...

I thought you left the coffee pot on or something. I have forgotten deodorant before and boy did I feel naked all day long. Bad feeling!!

Ashley said...

don't tell austin, but when i came home one day this week i saw that i left my flat iron on. dang!


and yes, i have driven through perryville before.

Tracy said...

Kelly Speirs... HI! Do you not have a blog anymore? I didn't see a link to it on your profile page.