I feel like I forgot to do something this morning. I think this 'something' is moderately to highly important. Let's see... let me run through my morninng To Do list:
1. Shower and dressed - Check.
2. Brushed teeth - Check.
3. Got Lauren up and dressed - Check.
4. Left house on time (or pretty close) - Check.
5. Remembered Lauren's shoes and paccy for school - Check.
6. Got stuff for our office lunch today - Check.
7. Dropped Lauren off with all her stuff - Check.
8. Arrived to work, late, but I'm here - Check.
I just figured it out, and now I'll be worried about it all day. So, WHAT did I forget??? Can you guess?
4 comments:
forgot to put on make-up or left the curling iron on?? or left the other iron on?
Nope... all good guesses though. :)
Wake up Trey - make sure Trey is in the car before you leave? Drop Trey off at work?
LOL. Nope. Trey was not with us Thursday morning. He was at a training session in Hot Springs.
Post a Comment