
This "Not Me Monday" post was designed by MckMama... a great blogger! It's a way to be brutally honest about the way we go about our daily lives. So... here goes!
It was NOT me who bought 8 cupcakes (claiming I bought them for Trey) and then ate half of them this weekend. I justified it by reasoning with myself that they money went for a charity... it did!
It was NOT me who returned a perfectly good bottle of baby shampoo to Wal-Mart because it was missing the safety seal. Only to find out that it did not require a safety seal... nope, not ME!
It was NOT me who found the missing sippy cup stopper in the disposer in the sink and then nonchalantly ran it through the dishwasher... good as new!
It was NOT me (us) who totally skipped Sunday School and church yesterday in order to sleep in and rest at home... nope, not me!
It was NOT me who swept the kitchen and then walked around with a damp sponge looking for the bad spots because I just didn't feel like mopping the whole kitchen. I would never do that!!!
It was NOT me who was so aggravated about having brown spots on freshly washed tennis shoes that used Wite Out at work to cover it up, instead of waiting to get white shoe polish. I would never be that particular about having gleaming white tennis shoes!!! Not ME!!!
Now... is there anything YOU need to get off your chest?
2 comments:
You are too funny! :)
HAHAHA - this made me laugh out loud! I'm going to go with...it was NOT ME who brought in my sensible, economical bag lunch and then promptly ditched it to chip in for pizza and breadsticks with my coworkers! NOT ME! ~LA
Post a Comment