It's a day early, but that's okay.
My office group had a Halloween "party" (really, we just like a reason to get together and eat) and Costume Contest! I wasn't sure at first if I was going to participate... but I caved and decided to join the fun. And it was really fun!
If you read my blog earlier this week I'm sure you figured out who I was coming as... Governor Sarah Palin.
We had a girls contest and a boys contest. One 1st place winner from each group. And get this... I WON THE 1ST PLACE PRIZE FOR THE GIRLS GROUP! I really did not expect to win at all! There were 2 judges and we had to introduce ourselves to the judges and the on-lookers. So when it was my turn I stood and smiled and waved, pageant style. Then I told the Alaskan Hockey mom joke. You know, "What's the difference between a hockey mom and a pit bull? Lipstick." It got a few laughs.
So... anyway - Here's Sarah and some of the Entergy crew.
Here is the Governor just after arriving at the SOC in Pine Bluff this morning. She's looking quite chipper. Here is a full length shot of Mrs. Palin. You'll notice this is just before she put all of her hair up. You are not able to see in this picture, but she was wearing a pair of striking dark red pumps.
Here she is with a Palin fan.
Just after this picture was taken I got out of those heels and swore never to wear them again. They were HIGH heels and not comfortable at all. But it was fun to dress up and very fun to win!
2 comments:
I think we need a picture of you with Joe the Plumber too...
That Clint-he gets around!
And I'm feeling your pain on the wall; ours is done, but now there is a bare spot on the floor where there is no linoleum-it never ends!
Post a Comment