Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hair

When do most little girls get their first haircut? I have not had Lauren's haircut yet, but I think it might be getting time to do so. She is starting to look a little disheveled. Especially first thing in the morning with bed head. And NO amount of water and combing will bring that hair back down. I am struggling with the idea of cutting her hair because I do NOT want to cut off her sweet curls. But her hair is starting to fall in her face a lot. But I don't want to cut the front too much for fear of resembling a mullet. Are we on the same page here?


Help! What do I do? I mean, does she even need a hair cut? I need honest opinions here.




Disclaimer: The above 3 pictures were taken just after a bath when her hair is at it's best.


Oh and me cutting her hair is not an option... I do not trim, cut, or shape hair... any hair. Ask Trey... it doesn't turn out well. I even have to go to my hairstylist to have my bangs trimmed because I cannot be trusted with scissors in my hands.




Oh yea, and speaking of bangs... I got my hair trimmed on Friday and I got some bangs cut again. I think they are hear to stay. Meaning, I don't plan to immediately grow them out as I have done in the past.




What? I'm not fickle. :)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

No!! Don't cut her hair yet! It's SO precious with the curly back!!

The Proctors said...

I agree with Jennifer...don't cut her hair. I love the curls! I wish Taylor had some of those. Her hair is board straight and she will not keep a bow in for anything. Taylor definitely needs something done with her bangs, but I really wanted to grow them out! I think you are good for now with Lauren! Can't wait to see your bangs. You should post a picture!