I am NOT writing this post of Not Me Monday a day late. Nope, I’m always on time.I did NOT single handedly eat an entire bag of candy corn last week. Nope, I had help from all my co-workers… or some cubicle monster that stole from me. Because I would NEVER eat that much candy corn.
I did NOT pull into the driveway on Saturday afternoon, NOT almost hitting Trey’s truck, where I did NOT race into the house yelling at Trey in the process to get Lauren out of the car, because I did NOT wait that long to go to the restroom. Nope… NOT me!
I did NOT buy a box of Reese’s No Bake Dessert (made by Betty Crocker) this weekend… and then I did NOT eat all of it before Sunday was over. I have way more self control than that!
I did NOT watch O’Brother Where Art Thou? again this weekend just because it came on TBS or TNT… or some other cable channel.
I (ahem… we… okay, Trey) have NOT begun the process of putting up a wall between the dining room and living room of our new house. No, we are NOT crazy people who buy a brand new house and then change it up a year after moving in. We will NOT be ripping out the hard wood floor in the living room so we can install carpet. And we will NOT be ripping out the tile entry way in order to put down a new tile. Nope… NOT us! (pictures soon to come…)
I am NOT dressing up for the Halloween party at work this week as a political figure... :)
1 comment:
Let me guess - Sara Palin?
Post a Comment