Thursday, July 24, 2008

Searching...

for a local photographer for Lauren's 1st birthday pictures. I've been using JCPenney, but I was thinking of doing something different for her 1st birthday. Does anyone know of a photographer in the Little Rock area that is good but will not cost me an arm and a leg? I know of someone in Shreveport, but I don't know when we'll get down there to have the pics done, since we are part of a wedding on the weekend of her birthday.
Anyway - please let me know if you know of anyone!!!

3 comments:

Kristin & Bradley said...

Hey guys! I do not know a photographer in LR however I do know a wonderful photographer that we go to church with. Are you guys talking about Will & Jessica's wedding during the time of Lauren's birthday? If so, I know she could try to work yall in sometime that weekend (Friday day or even on Sunday).

Here is her website http://www.ashleyisaacphotography.com/

She really does an amazing job and I can call her if you would like.

Just thought I would throw that out there. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!

Tracy said...

I wonder if I could squeeze that in on Friday? We are planning on going back to Shreveport on Sat. after the wedding to celebrate Lauren's birthday on Sunday with family. I checked out her website and I saw your little man on there! I can't wait to see him in person!!!

Robin said...

I have a consultation appt set up with MCADOO Photography. I really liked her website http://www.mcadoophoto.com/. Will let you know about pricing after the appt.