Friday, July 04, 2008

Last day at

Yesterday was my last day at Alltel. It was bittersweet. I will truly miss some wonderful friends I made there. But I know that we will keep in touch. Overall I am just happy to be moving on to greener pastures. I am really excited about my new job and MOST excited that I do not have to supervise anyone! YAHOO!!!!!!! For those that have ever had the privilege (?) of being in management may understand that there is always someone that makes it difficult for you. I had more than one someone... on occasion I had more than 2 of these thorns. So I am thankful to be rid of it. :) Yes, yes... I learned a LOT, but it was time to move on!


I am so excited that I have a week off before I start my new job too! Trey took the week off and my mom is coming up to spend some time with us and Lauren. We are so excited!



So, Lauren loves to feed herself these days. We are trying new things all the time! So far I know she likes cheese, carrots, chicken, brocolli, ham, mac & cheese... and PUDDING! Thanks to Daddy... she loves pudding. Probably not the most nutritious, but it sure is fun to watch her eat it!


2 comments:

Melissa said...

She is SO cute! Will I get to see her at Will's wedding or are y'all leaving her in Shreveport? HOpe your new job goes well. Enjoy your time off!

Tracy said...

You will get to see her! She is coming to the wedding. I just hope she behaves... :)