Sheer joy!!! I am officially finished with school!!!!! Thursday was my last day of class, with the final presentation ending at around 8:00 pm. I'm sure we did a great job on the presentation and hopefully we will get a good grade on the paper. It ended up being almost 200 pages. Not bad for 13 days of research and writing. I think that was the craziest thing I've ever done. (at least it was a group project!).
Anyway - so as soon as it is confirmed that I passed my class I will be an MBA graduate! I'm not sure when they will mail my diploma, but I am excited about getting it!
In other news... we are less than 2 weeks away from Lauren't arrival and I am getting more anxious by the day. I am SO tired of being tired... and also of being swollen from head to toe. It really is not helping that the weather has been seriously hot lately. Today, the actual temperature in Little Rock was 105. Now that is just not right.
All is well with baby - at our last appt. it was confirmed that she is still head down, but not dropped yet. I am actually dilated to a 1. I know that's not much, but I was excited... at least we know it's going in the right direction. My next appt. is this Thursday, so I'll be updating again after that.
Okay - and now for the "immediate frustration" portion of this post. Today I received a call from Trey with not so good news. Bad news in fact. The place that we had previously arranged to have Lauren stay for day care is not going to work out. Why? Apparently we are not far enough up on the list. This is AFTER we were told in FEBRUARY that there would be a spot for her. NICE. So now... less than 2 weeks to go and we are starting from scratch to find a suitable place for her to be in childcare. Say a prayer - I know these things happen for a reason, but I am somewhat stressed about this situation. Most places will not have openings for quite some time. We will probably need to have her enrolled somewhere in the October range....
Anyway - that's all for now. I'll be calling and visiting daycare's all over town tomorrow weighing our options.
I'm gonna let Trey play on the computer now... he videotaped me snoring last night to prove to me how loud it has become. I've recently been compared to a chainsaw... he's so sweet.
3 comments:
Good to know youre still hanging in there. When you hadn't posted for awhile, I thought my little namesake had made an appearance!
Our daycare pulled the same stuff on us. I called and got them straight. Did you put down money? That creates an obligation. Although they say differently they likely accepted others after you guys committed to that daycare.
Wow, that would be so frustrating. We will be praying that you find the right place for baby Lauren. Did you hear that we are going to have a little girl too? Yea!
Post a Comment