Monday, August 20, 2007

GREAT news, but still no baby...

Okay... so the GREAT news is that we are secure for a daycare for Lauren! Yea! I ran ALL over town last week visiting places and getting information on daycares. Let me tell you.... there are some places that I would just not leave my child. It's crazy that these places are in business. However, I got a good recommendation on one place and I really liked it. God knew what he was doing because they had an opening for October, Praise the Lord! Mom was right... everything did work out for the best. This place is just minutes from the hospital (Heaven forbid something should happen) and also just minutes from her doctor's office. That will be great for when she has checkups or gets sick. And she's about 10 to 15 minutes away from me (depending on traffic). WHEW... it is such a relief to have that taken care of. I paid her deposit on Thursday, just after our doctor's appointment (which I will get to shortly).

Another piece of GREAT news is that I made an A in my last graduate class!!! YAY!!!!! I should say that I am quite proud to have made that A. It was a tough class and to have done it being 9 months pregnant was no easy task. At least it's over and I am officially dubbed an MBA graduate. No more school for me.... ever. That's it - I'm done. :)

Alrighty then - BABY UPDATE:
Went to the Dr. on last Thursday. Basically there was not much change... he said I was "between a 1 and a 2" for dilation. However, little Lauren has decided not to drop yet. I think she swinging from my ribs by her toes. I know she will come in due time, but I am getting tired of swelling and back pain. And frankly, I just don't sleep much at night from either one.
So... we go back to the Dr. on this Thursday (day before actual due date). And if there is not much change, or even if there is - he said he would schedule an induction for the next week. I just don't know how much more of this I can stand!
Maybe the full moon will put me into labor this weekend... we can only hope.

I'll try to do better and keep you posted.

1 comment:

Warren & Jennifer said...

Yea God! Everything is working out beautifully for you guys. Congrats on the A and graduating, we are so proud of you.

Sweet Lauren will be here soon--we can't wait!