Thursday, July 26, 2007

Dr. Visit

Well, I had my 36 week checkup today. Everything was good. Blood pressure, weight, and other stuff. He did "check" me... and things are looking good apparently. He says that Lauren is head down. I had no idea she was, I swear her head is at my belly button, but apparently, that is her bottom. And he's the professional, so I'll take his word I guess. I don't understand how they know that though.
I'm a weanie and didn't ask about working half days. I should have, becuase now I really want to go home. There's nothing "wrong" with me, I just can't stand to sit here all day long at this desk. And putting my feet up is not helping the swelling. The only thing that works is laying down and sleeping... and I obviously can't do that at work.

I'm getting ready for her to be here! The only thing that keeps me from not wanting it now is because I have 3 weeks of class left. I will be so ready to have it over... I'm beginning to just not care anymore. As long as I pass, I'm a happy camper.

I just wish my feet would stop swelling so much. I can barely bend my "cankles". :)

3 comments:

John said...

Proud of you guys! Hang in there - it definately gets better!

Warren & Jennifer said...

I'm sorry about the cankles-- don't let Trey make fun of you! I know it must be hard to be so far along in the summer. Sorry we haven't posted more updates on our blog. It always seems like I have nothing to say! Maybe having a baby will spice up our life...LOL
I've been feeling great ever since the second trimester started and we find out if the baby is a boy or girl in 2 weeks! After the ultrasound, I plan to post a baby picture and a pregnant Jennifer picture.
Take care--Love you all!

HipShooter said...

And the verdict on week 37 is???