Oh, I am not ready for that.
I have a lot of Christmas shopping left to do and I'm hoping to knock it all out this weekend. It's not going to be easy, but it has to be done or there won't be any presents under the tree! I can't believe it's Catherine's first Christmas!
Lauren is ready for Christmas too. We went and saw Santa tonight. Lauren was so excited and Catherine was a little confused. She just kept staring at Santa with a frown on her face. It was hilarious. I don't have the pictures yet because I had forgotten my camera (figures) and so they are going to be emailed to me. Hopefully this week.
There is so much on my mind but I just can't type it all out. One day I'm going to update more often. When things slow down, right? Um, yeah, right! Things will never slow down.
No comments:
Post a Comment