Catherine is 3 months old today! That is crazy to think about. She is growing so fast and getting big too quickly. If this is our last baby then I need her to ssssssllllllloooooowwwww dddddddoooooowwwwnnnnnnn.
Friday we had Catherine's PT evaluation to see if she has torticollis. She has a minor issue with tilting her head to the right. The PT said her rotation is good (she can look left and right equally), but her tendency is to hold her head to the right. I'm supposed to do some stretches with her every day and it will work itself out over time. I don't think she'll need to see a PT every week. I don't even think she'll qualify for the KidSource program and that's fine with me. Her little neck muscles will get stronger with increased tummy time. And hopefully when she starts rolling over her little flat head will round itself out.
Saturday morning Trey headed home to take the tractor back to his Dad's house and the girls and I headed to Walmart for some essentials. I got into the store and in the McDonald's line (Lauren likes to shop eating a sausage biscuit) and realized I didn't have my wallet in my purse. Went back to the car and searched for it... not there. Called Trey in a panic. He hadn't seen it. GREAT. So, we drove all the way back home and searched the house. Started calling places that I used it last on Friday... no one had it. Now I'm in full blown panic mode. So I thought maybe I'd left it at the daycare because I had tried to pay fees on Friday but their system was down and I couldn't. I had called several people trying to track down the phone number for anyone that could let me in. I was dialing her number when it hit me. Check the diaper bag, dummy!!! UGH. I had checked the diaper bag, but not the side pocket. It was in there the WHOLE time! I felt like an idiot and I just burst into tears at that point. At least I found it, but man did I feel stupid.
So, we got back in the car and headed back to Walmart because there were things that I really needed for that day (FORMULA). Lauren said, "Mama, now can I have a sausage biscuit?" Bless her heart she was starving. We got to Walmart, got our sausage biscuits and started shopping. I actually remembered everything this time. At least I think so, ha! And I had about $15 in coupons and was pumped!
Got to the checkout and gave my coupons to the checker. He scanned and bagged all my stuff and then handed me my receipt. Without running my coupons?!?!?!?!?! Seriously. I was not about to leave the store, so I had to wait in the customer service line at walmart, on a Saturday. It wasn't that terrible, but finally I got my $15 worth of coupons processed and they gave me the money for them. The rest of the day went much better and both girls got good naps and I was able to clean the house. I would really love a housekeeper.
Thankfully Sunday was better than Saturday. We didn't do a whole lot and didn't make it to church either. Maybe next Sunday. Hopefully Trey had a good Father's Day. We gave him cards and a picture frame that says We Love Daddy. Although I told him that he would have to print out his own picture on the photo printer because I tried and it would only print in black and white. Oh well.
Lauren starts swimming lessons today! I'm so excited for her and she is excited too! Except I don't think they let the parents watch. Well, they do, from a distance and I don't know how much I'll be able to see so I'm not sure if I'll get any good pictures. I need to try though!
No comments:
Post a Comment