Wednesday, February 09, 2011

This and that

Better late than never, but here is my 29 week picture.  I'm sure I've grown a little bit since this picture was taken, but I'm not taking a picture today since I'm still in my pajamas.  :)  I'm a few days away from being 31 weeks now.


It's snowing again today... and I'm totally OVER winter already.  I'm not a fan of cold weather to begin with, but when it gets this cold and snows on top of it, well all I want to do is hunker down and sleep.  I think the snow is beautiful, but it puts a kink in things for sure.  Not having to go to work isn't terrible, but being stuck inside gets old after awhile.  I should be more grateful for the day of rest.

As I type this Lauren is laying under the dining room table watching cartoons.  She has a pretty good view of the TV from there I guess.  I keep asking her what she is doing and she just says she likes it under there.  I guess it's like a fort!  Ha! 
Here she is just before her hibernation under the table:

We love staying in our pajamas all day.  :)

Here are some pictures from the front door view of the snow.


It's 26 degrees right now... so we are not stepping one foot outside for sure until it stops snowing.  We might venture out later after it stops to play for a little while.  I don't like to go out while it's snowing because it always feels colder to me and plus everyone gets soaked.  Hopefully it will stop soon!!!

No comments: