Well... it's a GIRL!
We were surprised, to say the least. At least I was for sure! Honestly, I have had no preference either way because really, what does it matter anyway? You don't get a choice! All we wanted was to know that the baby was healthy and we got that, plus news of it being a baby girl in there! We are blessed beyond measure and very excited! As Trey's dad said, "You get what you get!" (And you don't get upset).
Although, I think I may have asked the technician if she was positive it was a girl and then proceeded to ask her to show me how she knew that. She has a 100% track record, so I'm taking her word for it. :)
I can't wait to tell Lauren that she will have a baby sister! But poor Trey... he has me, Lauren, and now another baby girl on the way! And we have a girl dog! My word, he's surrounded by girls! Bless his heart, he may need some prayers!
And now the quest for a girl name is on... I had really only been thinking of boy names because we thought for sure that the Intelligender test was right. BOY, were we wrong!!!
2 comments:
Congratulations! Are you guys tossing around names yet?
Yay!! Having two girls will be so much fun! They will grow up to be the best of friends. So excited for you guys!
Post a Comment