Well, you shouldn't because it's not true. :) Ha! If that was the truth I would be pulling all of my hair out right now, seeing as how we are SO CLOSE to finishing all the remodeling on the house and we are looking forward to enjoying the fruits of our labor for a good long time.
Speaking of labor... I'm pregnant! Yes, THAT is our big news!!! As of yesterday I am 14 1/2 weeks along and have had a really good pregnancy so far. The official due date is April 16th. I actually went to the doctor yesterday and got to hear the heartbeat for the 3rd time and it is always music to my ears. It was hovering around 145 to 147 and very strong. Besides actually getting to see the baby on a sonogram, hearing the heartbeat is my favorite part of the checkups. We should find out in 4 weeks if the new baby is a boy or a girl... BUT we are predicting a boy. Even my doctor is thinking it's a boy. He told me so even before I mentioned to him that I took that at home IntelliGender Prediction test kit and it predicted boy! We shall see... nothing is 100% but I have felt pretty good the entire time, no real morning sickness. Just some gagging and dry heaving in the morning after brushing my teeth, but no real episodes of sickness.
I have gained 4 or 5 pounds so far, so that's not too bad! I feel like I have gained more and I know for sure that I look like I've gained more, but I'm told you show sooner with your second baby and so far that seems pretty accurate! I'm wearing all pregnancy pants right now, just because they are way more comfortable than my normal pants. I don't have to wear all maternity shirts, I am just picking the longer ones that cover the band on the pants. And I don't have any really bad cravings except for BEEF. I want all beef all the time. And I don't necessarily want anything sweets related... which is total opposite for me normally. The other day all I could think about was the one dill pickle spear left in the fridge at home. As soon as I got home I verified it was still in there and ate it after dinner. I figured I needed to eat a sensible meal before I gave in to a craving. Now I'm going to have to replenish the pickle supply in case that happens again. :)
So, here's what I'm looking like at 14 1/2 weeks... I'm pretty sure that I looked like this at 20 weeks with Lauren. Oh well!
Things to consider: This photo was taken at the END of the day, therefore the tummy is obviously larger then. Also, there are ruffles on my sweater... Just an FYI. :)
Lauren is going to make the sweetest and cutest big sister. :)


3 comments:
Congratulations! That is such exciting news. ANd so much better than moving! Can't wait to find out if you're right about it being a boy. Either way, he or she will be perfect, right? Lauren is at a great age for a younger sibling.
Congratulations (again)! You look great! My bday is 4/12, so maybe we'll share a birthday!
DO NOT FREAK ME OUT LIKE THAT WITH THE FAKE MOVING NEWS. Seriously. My heart jumped!!!!! :(
Post a Comment