Yes, he loves this tractor. I swear, if he ends up buying one I am counting on everyone I know to hire him so we can help pay for this
Saturday, October 02, 2010
Daddy's little helper
Lauren loves to help Daddy on the tractor. She always says, "I wanna go help my Daddy!" And she has the best time. I'm not sure how much helping is accomplished, but she has a ton of fun and her Daddy loves his little helper.
Without Lauren's help Trey has done a ton of yard work with the tractor. He has taken down at least 10 trees (we won't mention the one that almost fell on my new vehicle, no, we won't mention that!). He has corrected a drainage problem in the backyard. And as I type this he is digging in the dry, rock hard ground trying to dig a trench for an in ground sprinkler system in the side yard.
Yes, he loves this tractor. I swear, if he ends up buying one I am counting on everyone I know to hire him so we can help pay for thistoy machine.
Yes, he loves this tractor. I swear, if he ends up buying one I am counting on everyone I know to hire him so we can help pay for this
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment