Thursday, August 26, 2010

Three Year Old Stats


Age: 3 years old
Height: 36 inches
Weight: 26 lbs.

I think this is comparable to a shrimp.  It's not my fault... she eats, I SWEAR!  Oh sure, I'm not the tallest person.  At 5'3" I fit nicely under Trey's chin.  But there are other, shorter people in my family (who will remain nameless... ahem... a certain Aunt) and I blame them for her short stature. 

I'm kidding!  It doesn't bother me one bit that my child is teeny, tiny and only in the 10th percentile for weight.  Heck, she gained 3 lbs since last year and is finally in the positive percentile instead of the negative!  And she did grow 3 1/2 inches since last year... so much growth that they measured her height twice.  And she is in the 25th percentile for height and we've never been in that category before, so that's great!  She is my petite little princess.


Quick Story:
I was putting Lauren to bed tonight and she said to me, "Say, night-night Princess."  So I said, "Night-night Princess."  And she smiled so big and asked to give me a hug.  So cute.
And then I'm writing this post and I hear some noises coming from upstairs... I left the stairwell light on so I'm standing at the bottom of the stairs and I hear her making what can only be described as frog sounds.  So, to make the Froggy Princess pipe down I flipped off the switch which makes it instantly dark in her room.  She says, The Light!  Oh!  Puppy!  And then she makes a couple more froggy sounds and noises before it gets quiet.  Good thing I turned the light off.... that little frog might have kept me up all night!

No comments: