1. On the way to school Lauren said: "My puppy needs some clothes on! So he won't be naked."
2. At bath time Lauren said: "Mama, you wanna get in the bathtub with me? You're dirty, you need a bath."
3. On the way home from school Lauren said: "Mama, I don't feel good... my belly hurts. A hot dog will make it better!"
Oh, and she is SMITTEN with her Daddy, oh my goodness. She adores him and I LOVE THAT! However, I would be lying if I said it didn't hurt just a little bit when I pick her up from school and she is expecting her Daddy. She almost burst into tears yesterday when she saw me coming.
"No, Daddy's gonna pick me up! Not Mommy!!!"
And that bottom lip sticks out... it's like she's being forced to eat cabbage.
I guess she's just a girl who likes her routine. Mommy drops off and Daddy picks up. Deter from that and you've gone and ruined her day!

1 comment:
I picked up Molly (John and Lauren's little girl) a couple of months ago...I thought she would be so excited to see me..and she was surprised... But she definitely wanted to know why Mimi wasn't picking her up. Wow. Routine is the name of the game!
Post a Comment