Monday, July 26, 2010

First Day of Preschool

Today was Lauren's first day in the Preschool class at school.  We had been reminding her all weekend that it was coming and she has been so excited!  This morning I reminded her that she was a Preschooler now and she just lunged toward me and gave me the biggest hug.  It was like I told her she was getting a brand new puppy.

It was the best Monday morning ever.

Lauren with her sweet teacher.  We love Ms. J.!!!


Lauren looking a little apprehensive.

There's a smile!  As long as she's clutching that puppy she's fine.  :)

Lined up in the hallway... going to the Preschool room!
She looks so small compared to the other kids (it's a 3 and 4 year old class though).


Oh, I know she'll be fine in there, even if some of the other kids are bigger than her.  Ms. J. is a great lady and wonderful Preschool teacher.  She is going to learn so much!  It's just hard to believe that it's been almost 3 years since she was born.  It's gone by incredibly fast and that's the part that makes me a little sad.
She is growing up!  And her Mama is.not.ready!


3 comments:

Melissa said...

Awwww, she is so cute!!! I can't believe she is growing up so quickly either. Seems like just last summer, we were hauling our new baby (Shelby) up to Arkansas for your baby shower. Gosh, we are OLD! :)

Melissa said...

Awwww, she is so cute!!! I can't believe she is growing up so quickly either. Seems like just last summer, we were hauling our new baby (Shelby) up to Arkansas for your baby shower. Gosh, we are OLD! :)

HipShooter said...

Ok, i'll admit i laughed at you when i read this post, but then i got molly's supply list for preschool and i totally felt your pain!