I'm sitting here trying to be as still as possible while balancing a heating pad on the right side of my neck. If I move to much I get a searing pain. If I try to turn my head to the right I get another searing pain, and the same searing pain occurs if I try to tilt my head back. The only way I can move without excruciating pain is to look left and down at the same time. It's insane.
I have NO idea what happened to cause this. All I did was get out of bed and turn my head. I heard this rushing sound in my right ear... sounded like water rushing. And then I got up and couldn't turn my head to the right.
Taking a shower was a mistake... I couldn't hardly move to wash my hair and I just stood there and winced and cried in pain. I finally rinsed out the shampoo enough to get out of there and get dressed.
I'll be seeing the doctor this afternoon... I'm not sure they can do anything, but at least I'll know for sure (maybe) what happened.
I just know that I'm in terrible pain and now I know how Trey feels when he pulls his back out.
1 comment:
Oh NO! That sounds awful -- hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment