In honor of my 30th birthday today, here are 30 things about me! (LA, I totally stole this idea from you!)
In no particular order:
1. I have no fashion sense, AT ALL. I just learned this year that you can wear brown and grey together. But feel free to tell me if I'm wrong about that.
2. When I was younger I always thought I wanted 4 kids.
3. I really like shoes... I need more.
4. I would love love love to one day move back home to Louisiana.
5. I wake up every morning craving something sweet to eat.
6. I really do not enjoy exercising... this does not help with No. 5.
7. My all time favorite color will always be purple.
8. I hated every minute of graduate school... but I'm so glad I did it.
9. My senior year of college I wanted to change my major to elementary education, because I took a computer programming class and literally cried the minute the first class was over. I was screwed, and I knew it.
10. But now, if I could change careers I would probably be a nurse. I think I would make a good one.
11. I have never colored my hair (professionally or by myself). I am a hair ninny, a hair color virgin.
12. I love country music. In the car I am a country music star!
13. I was 16 years old (almost 17) when I first kissed a boy.
14. My favorite cereal is Lucky Charms.
15. I used to sneak my little brother's box of Lucky Charms when he was little and eat the marshmallows out of it. Sorry Tim.
16. I really want to learn how to sew. First I'll need to buy a sewing machine.
17. I have such a desire to be crafty, unfortunately I do not have that gene... I really hope craftiness can be learned!
18. More than anything I LOVE being a wife and mother.
19. When I was little my Dad told me I would make a good lawyer. Because I can argue with a brick wall. I do not deny this fact.
20. I love Party in the USA, the song. Trey is embarrassed of me because of this!
21. I love warm weather - hate the cold.
22. I don't tan in the summer. It's not because I don't want to, it's because my body is retarded and burns red and goes right back to casper white.
23. I would not be the person I am today if my Dad had not married my Mom.
24. I think it's true that your taste buds can change because suddenly I like almonds. I used to hate all nuts!
25. I wish no one wore makeup... it sure would make my mornings less complicated.
26. I've never been snow skiing as an adult. I think I was 3 or 4 when I was put on the bunny slopes but I don't really remember it.
27. I don't think I have the coordination to ski as an adult, but it sure looks fun!
28. The school supplies section and pen aisle make me giddy.
29. Reading is my favorite past time.
30. I think my 30's will be even better than my 20's!!! Looking forward to a great decade!
4 comments:
Yay Louisiana! Happy 30th birthday! I enjoyed learning more about you. You'll have to tell me when you read a good book. Funny as I'm reading this - Kaleigh is listening to Party in the USA! She likes it too - HA! Okay, I do too. :)
Happy Birthday!! Welcome to the 30's! So far I've enjoyed being 30. I loved reading this list! I know so much more about you. Such a good idea. By the way, I love Party in the USA too!
Happy Birthday! Great list -- my favorite cereal is Lucky Charms, too!
Happy Birthday! Welcome to the 30s club -- I have to say, I already think it's better than the 20s. Fun list -- you'll have to make one for Trey when the time comes!
I'm embarrassed to admit that my first thought when I went through your list was, "Hey! LA likes Lucky Charms, too!"
Post a Comment