I'm stinking it up over here. Remember these goals?
1. Read the Bible in 90 days.
Well, I'm falling flat on my face here. I'm waiting until I can get a Message bible before I can finish the Old Testament. I think it will make for easier and faster reading. So this will not be completed in 90 days. I might should have revised this goal to be done in 6 months.
2. Exercise more - walk at work, during lunch break.
Ha! Well, I've done this once. And so far this week my running shoes have not left the bedroom. But I've had some things to do during lunch this week. I'll be bringing my shoes with me tomorrow and work on this some more next week.
3. Eat healthier. Drink more water.
Does making Rice Krispies instead of chocolate chip cookies count as eating healthier? It does in my book. But I have been drinking a lot more water. And I think this is helping with goal number 2 because I am constantly running to the bathroom.
At least I'm being honest with myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment