Monday, January 11, 2010

The Minnie Mouse panties evade me!

Well, I’ve been to two Walmarts and there just has to be a nationwide (or maybe just Walmart wide) shortage of tiny hiney size panties. It’s my fault for getting Lauren all hyped up on some Minnie Mouse panties. I don’t even know if they will fit her teensy booty, but I know for sure the 4T won’t fit her, and that’s all they had on the rack. I do know that they only come with THREE panties in one pack. THREE? That’s all! And that’s crazy. But my girl loves Minnie Mouse. We’ve got to upgrade our TV channels soon because she only gets to see the Disney channel when we’re at the grandparents’ houses. She’s starting to say, “Oh Toodles!” randomly. It’s pretty funny.




If you’ve never seen the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse then you are just lost right now. Misca Musca Mickey Mouse!
Anyway, I’m glad she likes her Elmo panties, and thank goodness they fit! Since she is in panties all day now I have been wanting to get her more than just the one pack of panties so, I just bought her another pack of Elmo panties and then opened the Tinkerbell panties (before buying) to compare the size and they were exactly the same. Yea! She doesn’t even know who Tinkerbell is yet, but once they grace her booty I’m sure they will become fast friends.
But seriously, why are 2T and 3T panties considered the same size? Do they really expect a 2 and 3 year old to have the same size rear end (and legs for that matter?  because its the leg holes that seem huge to me)? Are 4T more special because they get a size all their own? I do not understand this.

4 comments:

The Proctors said...

Oh the Minnie panties!! WE LOVE them so you have to find them for Miss Lauren! :) Taylor is always saying..."Don't pee-pee on Minnie!" She is determined to not get Minnie wet! I've been meaning to blog on that. I'm with you...I'm not sure why they put 2T & 3T together. I will say that Landon just moved up to 4T but they were huge on him for a while! Surely they can make a size inbetween for the 3's. We just love the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse at our house too!

HipShooter said...

I looked at both WM and Target for you today; same thing-only 4T in Minnie. What about WM's website?

Robin said...

I found several (2t/3t) packs at the Walmart in Bryant. Want me to pick up a pack for miss Lauren?

Sarah said...

Jay loves Mickey too! He goes around sing, "Hotdog! Hotdog! Hot diggity dog!" all the time!!