Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Name that Blog

I feel the need to type in LARGE font.  I don't know why.  I think really it's more for me than you.  I'm blind as a stinkin' bat, remember?

I just now upgraded to the new updated posting thingy that blogger offers.  I'm just hoping that it is much easier to upload photos now.  It makes me angry when I select my photos to upload and then they go all crazy on me... huge spaces between paragraphs and such.  It's a pain!!!

Let me try it now, just for grins and giggles.


(What? We are LSU fans.)

What the heck?  You can only select one picture at a time now?  ONE???  And then you have to select them individually to put them in a post?  Am I missing something?


Oh, and my font went back to smaller underneath the photos... GRRRR... I could fix it, but I'm too lazy.  On a positive note, I do think it's easier to move the photos around... once I got the hang of it!

Ah, yes - the Name that Blog title - I am thinking of taking the blog to a specific domain name.  It will still be hosted by blogger, but I'll pay that $10 a year to have the .blogspot taken out of the website name.  Here's the thing... I've got the creative juices of a black rock.  See?  Even that didn't make sense.

Anyhoo... if you've never commented before now's your chance!!!  Help me think of a good, catchy name for this site!  It does not have to include our last name, in fact, I might prefer it that way.


No comments: