Thursday, October 01, 2009

Don't turn your back for a minute

Or this could happen to you!

Lauren said, "Where TB go?"

Seriously, Trey is ON A MISSION. And I'm glad he's motivated, otherwise we might never finish this remodel. I was helping Lauren down from her chair after supper and I turned around to see the TV gone from the cabinet. He'd already taken it upstairs in a matter of minutes.

Here it is now:

This is in the upstairs "bonus" living room area. Oh yeah, and do you see we've got new carpet? I LOVE it!




We also moved the small sofa and recliner (far left) upstairs. Yes, WE moved it. That's right. I grunted and groaned and strained, but we did it. The sofa has TWO recliners in it. That joker was HEAVY.

Here's the best shot of the bathroom. It's hard to get a good picture at the right angle, but you get the idea.

The cabinet above the potty matches the base cabinet, although it's hard to tell in this picture.

We still have to hang the doors upstairs and install some towel racks, but it's finished for the most part! Yea!

Next we'll move on to the downstairs... master bath re-do, new paint, new tile, new hardwoods, new doors, new kitchen cabinets... but NOT all at once. :)

No comments: