(picture taken this morning)
I love to quote Finding Nemo to Lauren. She hasn't seen the movie yet, but it's coming. I've been buying Disney and Pixar movies for a long time so she'll have a steady supply when she decides to sit still long enough to watch the whole movie.
I also sing the Just Keep Swimming song to her while she's in the bathtub. She thinks it's funny! A couple weeks ago she decided to start laying down on her tummy in the bathtub and "swim". That's when I started singing it to her and now she asks me to sing it! I love that she thinks I'm fun right now. I know those days won't last forever. One day she'll roll those big blue eyes at me and I won't be fun to her anymore. I'll be her crazy mother that says crazy things and does crazy things and sings crazy songs. But for now I am fun to her and we are loving it!!!
Anyway, so the purpose of this post was to try and show you some pictures of Lauren's laser marks on her face. They are HARD to capture on camera because my flash bleaches them out and Lauren is too quick for no flash! But you can see that the new laser dots are practically non-existent compared to what we are used to.


I kept trying to get her to look from one side to the other, but all she wanted to do was this:
I think she was born posing like a Diva. "Do you love my new dress?" Walmart - $7.00. :) Yes ma'am.
And speaking of pretty colors, did anyone see that amazing rainbow this morning? This picture does not do it justice.

No comments:
Post a Comment