Friday, September 25, 2009

Shoes galore!

Lauren loves shoes. LOVES shoes. And lucky for her, her Mama does too. And loves to give her new shoes! She got four new pair this week. They are a little big, (she wears a size 5 now, but these are 5 1/2) but I'm hoping she will be able to wear them all winter.

Don't you just love the gold shoes??? They had silver too, but I went with gold. But I would love her to have the silver ones too. Her Daddy might just stroke out though. I tried to explain that little girls need more than one pair of shoes, but he wasn't buying it.


Her teenage years are going to be hard on him.

3 comments:

The Proctors said...

Those are all so cute!! Taylor loves shoes too and I love buying them. Lauren has a tiny foot! Taylor is wearing a 6-6.5 right now!

Sarah said...

I was just thinking the same thing. Her feet must be tiny! Poor Jay is wearing a 7 1/2!!

Warren & Jennifer said...

Mallory and I love Lauren's shoes. The gold ones are our favorite with the pink tennis being a close second.