Friday, August 07, 2009

Work is crazy, life is crazy, I think I'm crazy


Trey would probably agree... but only the part about me being crazy. No really, I dare you to ask him. He will tell you the honest truth.

1. Work has been so busy. That's it. I'm sure no one really cares about what I do for the power company (unless your power goes out, and then, truthfully I can't help you. I know nothing about electricity. I bill bulk power, but still you don't care, remember?) The summer months are just busy because every runs their air conditioners ALL DAY LONG. It can cause some bulk power issues. Nuf said. Moving on.


2. I'm having another lasik eye evaluation. I'm not hopeful. I was at first, but now I'm not. I'm doomed to a life of blurriness sans glasses. And I just can't deal with wearing contacts at work, staring at a computer screen for 8 hours a day. My eyes rebel, revolt, and I swear I think I've heard them whisper that they might go on strike. I cannot have that... so I'm wearing my glasses until the cataracts get bad enough to be corrected. Yes, I'm 29 years old with cataracts that my opthamologist draws pictures of each time I visit the eye doctor. Sometimes I feel like I'm 95 or something. BUT ANYWAY - I have not yet heard back from the lasik doctor on whether or not she can fix me... hoping to hear something next week.

3. This little one refuses to be still for the camera anymore. Little stinker. And she's turning two this month... I'm not ready for that. Last night I starting looking at some baby pictures of her and I just about started to cry. Where is my baby??? She's a big girl now who likes to tee-tee in the potty and then sing about it when she's done. AND she's pooped in the potty once already! Oh yes, we have a long way to go before she's in panties (I swear I'm going to cry), but at least we are getting there. I've decided to start putting her in Pull-ups after this last box of diapers runs out. I just hope they stay up on her hiney... she's got a tiny hiney. This morning her outfit to go to school in was a 12 to 18 month top and shorts. Yes ma'am, I do not lie. Craziness!



4. I have got to lose some weight or people are going to start asking me when the baby is due. I can't keep holding in this muffin top any longer. Remember when I posted about doing the Shred? HA!!! HA!! HA! Ha... Ha... Ha... Humpf. Well I quit doing it. BUT the DVD player broke so I have that excuse. Plus, I hate to exercise and I love to eat. This is not a good combination. Are there any miracle cures out there? Doubtful.... I just have to learn to say NO to sweets and YES to healtier options.
When pigs fly people... when pigs fly.

No comments: