I cannot believe you will be TWO one month from today sweet girl! Time has FLOWN by and I wish you would stop growing so fast. You are such a big girl these days.
Things you are up to these days:
1. TALKING so much! I think you learn about 3 new words a day. You like to say: "I unt eat" (I want to eat). "Daddy wuk" (Daddy work). "Daddy uhtairs wuking" (Daddy upstairs working). "Mama sit down". "Daddy sit down". "I get it". "I do it". "I unt ______ " (I want 'fill in the blank here') You are getting really good at telling us what you want (and don't want!). Sometimes it takes me a second to figure out what you are saying, but we usually figure it out!
2. EATING lots of things! We don't usually fix a separate meal for you anymore, unless we are eating fish. You don't care for fish yet. So far you love all your fruits and veggies! You love pasta and chicken! Sausage too! Cheese is always a favorite. Especially on scrambled eggs! Most mornings the first thing you say to me is " I unt eat Mama". Just like me, thinking about breakfast when you roll out of bed
3. You are still sleeping in your crib right now. We'll transition you to a toddler bed when you are able to go to sleep easier. (Meaning, there are still some crying episodes at night...)
4. You still love books. Yea! I hope you will be a book lover like Mama. You pretend to read them and you know some of the words in the books that we read over and over.
5. You are getting better and better at saying Please and Thank You without prompting. We still have to remind you, but I think you are doing great!
6. You like to show us your belly button... and you like to poke our belly buttons!
7. You still LOVE to play outside and love to slide and swing.
You are my precious and sweet baby girl... We love you so much!
Don't grow up too fast!


No comments:
Post a Comment