I'm sitting here at my desk eating my frozen lunch thinking, "Do I have anything for a snack this afternoon in my desk drawer?" And by snack I mean something sweet. Does anyone else do that? Are you eating and simultaneously thinking what you are going to eat next? I do that all the time. I'm also wondering what's for supper.... hmmmm....
I LOVE to eat. And I love to eat sweets. I love cookies, cakes, brownies, ice cream, brownies WITH ice cream, ice cream sandwiches, etc... I could go on for days.
So the answer to the question is, "YES!" In my Monday morning sluggishness I had to stop and buy gas (in order to make it work). During that stop I decided I needed a Diet Coke to get me going today. I've tried to stop drinking them, but it is SO hard. Anyway, during that stop at said gas station I was planning ahead for today's snack and thinking clearly enough to buy a Fudge Round.
YUM. Next to Tootsie Rolls I could make myself sick on these.
You know... the BIG Fudge Rounds is what they sell individually. Hallelujah Amen.
I will probably inhale the little treat in 30 seconds flat. But who cares, right? It IS Monday.
2 comments:
I completely understand about the "do I have a snack?" thought. I think the same thing EVERYDAY! You are not alone...and I must join the club of favoring the LARGE fudge rounds. They are awesome!
I only I could have one bite!! That's one more great that is NOT in Turkey!
Post a Comment