We have college interns working at our office all summer. I was walking into the building today and held the door for one that was trailing behind me.
He said, "Thank you, Ma'am."
I just about passed out, threw up, and wanted to die all at once.
OH.MY.WORD- I'm a Ma'am!!!!
When did that happen??? It's great that his mama raised him right with good manners and all that, but I don't want to be a ma'am!
Am I really old enough to be called ma'am?
Excuse me, I need to start shopping for old lady panties and a blue hair dye.
2 comments:
Ha ha! I feel you on this one! We have this cute 16 year old neighbor that plays guitar with Ryan. He calls me "Miss Melissa" and says "ma'am", too! I tell him each time not to do it, but he still does.
So....what's the verdict on the curls? I vote YES!
My mom's rule was if they are 10 years older than you, then you say yes/no ma'am/sir.
Post a Comment