I am shredding. Or at least I'm trying to "Shred". I have done this workout 3 times so far and that's great for me considering I usually quit new exercise programs fairly rapidly.I'm still on Level One, but I'm trying to work my way up slowly. The first day after I did this DVD for the first time I could barely walk.
Yes, I am that much out of shape. Stop laughing.
Here's my question... it's a 30 day Shred program (yes, I will continue to do it after 30 days)... but am I supposed to do this workout everyday? I was under the impression that you are supposed to skip a day between hard workouts?
Thoughts?
1 comment:
You are not alone girl...I was so sore after I did this the first time. Before starting, I thought to myself...20 minutes...this will be a piece of cake. Yea, right! I have sinced slacked on the video when I started running. I was thinking about starting it back again and maybe doing it like 3-4 times a week along with running the other nights. We'll see...
Post a Comment