Oh my word, I am so glad it's Friday! We've had a long week! It's hard to come back to work after being off for a few days last week... and getting to go home for a visit with family.
We had a great time at home for Mother's Day. I wish we lived closer to our families!
Here are some pics of us just hanging out... (the pictures with Nina and Poppa, and Mimi and Papa are still in the camera... I will add them later)
My big sis and me. I love you Jen!
My sweet nephew Brady... isn't that smile the cutest thing?
Lauren having fun with Mardi Gras beads. She wanted to wear all of them at the same time!
Me and all the babies! I think Lauren and Brady weigh the same even though they are 10 months apart in age... :) That boy loves to eat!
1 comment:
How sweet those pictures are! LOVE the comment about Lauren and Brady being the same size... SO TRUE! I think I need to turn his car seat around (a few weeks early, I know) because his feet are touching the seat and he can actually push off! He's too big to face backwards!
Post a Comment