Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Shoes!

Here are the new sandals I bought for this summer. I am in love with all of them.


I am wearing this black pair today and they are super comfortable! They are made by Aerosoles... love them!




And these three are last years sandals... I'm sure they will still get some play time this season, but not as much as the new ones!
And in totally unrelated news, I got a new hair cut! I should have taken a before picture, but I didn't... oh well. Just picture me with hair about 4 inches longer and it looking all ratty and stringy and that will be the exact picture that would have been seen here.



It's a self portrait so it's not the greatest (and yes, I'm taking this from work). I need to work on my technique of styling it because one side rolls under and one side flips out. I have issues working a round brush. I'm not that coordinated, what can I say?

2 comments:

Amanda L. said...

I really like your new shoes!!! And your ones from last summer are still really cute too! I like your hair too of course, but I told you that yesterday :)

LA and BD said...

LOVE the shoes! Your hair looks cute, too! Your hair is always so shiny and healthy looking.