It's been just over a month since Lauren's 5th laser treatment. I always expect miraculous results... I know I shouldn't do this, but I do. Results for us don't usually appear until at least 2 months later and even then, the fading still gets better in the 3rd month post procedure. But here she is one month later... mind you - it is HARD getting a picture of her being still (unless she's in her booster seat eating, and then it's just food all over her face).
She is still a little spotchy, but it will get better with time. Currently she is sporting some redness due to the sun. Is anyone else as paranoid about putting sunscreen on their baby like I am? I sent Aveeno SPF 55 Baby Sunscreen to daycare with her and they are putting it on her face before they go outside in the morning and afternoon. But I still think she is getting some redness where they are missing spots. She is just so fair skinned like me and I don't want her to get sunburned... especially on her face. So tomorrow I am sending a hat with her.
I know... I know... I am that parent. But she's MY baby and I'd rather be safe than sorry.
3 comments:
The ponytail is SO CUTE!
Oh, and she is totally starting to say "Cheese!" for the camera. Little ham... :)
She is adorable! Greer is the same way with the fading...it usually takes 3 months to get the full view of fading.
Have you tried Blue Lizard Baby sunscreen. I find it WAY better than Aveeno (or anything else for that matter). It is expensive, but a little goes a long way. It really doesn't even require reapplication much. Drugstore.com has it for way less than anywhere else.
Post a Comment