Thursday, April 23, 2009

Poison Ivy...

Whew! I don't know about you... but I'm ready for the weekend. Although, I'm always ready for the weekend, I'm especially ready this week. It's been a rough week I've had all day meetings at work and headaches to go along with them.

Lauren and I are both suffering from allergy issues. To put it mildly, we've got snot problems. But it pales in comparison to what Trey has been dealing with... a SEVERE reaction to poison ivy. And when I say SEVERE, I mean it. He hasn't been able to go to work... it's that bad. It's on his arms, legs, torso, and face. It's all over him, bless his heart, and it's not getting better yet. He got a steriod shot on Tuesday and he's also taking an oral steriod and anti-histamine which makes him very sleepy. But he can't sleep because he's so miserable and uncomfortable.

It's hard to sleep when you are oozing... literally.


Poison Ivy is some bad stuff... and Trey is just one of the "lucky" ones that happens to be HIGHLY allergic to it.

It's going to be several more days of misery for him until he reaches the peak and starts getting better.

Please say a prayer that he will feel better soon and start the healing process quickly.

No comments: